May 30, 2013

The L Family {Austin Family Photographer}

I love getting to work with so many wonderful families through my photography work.

I grew up in a town of 1,200 in the Midwest, so Austin is huge to me.  But I really feel like my neighborhood here in big ol' Austin is like my "little town in a big city."  Familiar faces, familiar places, and so many sweet families and kiddos all around. 

The L Family first heard about me when I was doing pictures of Santa and the kiddos in my neighborhood (click here for some of that cuteness).  It was so fun working with them for one of my Wildflower Mini-Sessions this spring!

What a sweet family they were, and these kiddos were so much fun to work with!  They really made me excited for my own kiddos to be these ages.  That will be them in just 2 years.  Wow. 

Enjoy a sneak peek into our evening session together!




We even got to dance in the rain a bit at the very end.  :)