May 03, 2013

Mother's Day + A Gift of Family Portraits... The Perfect Gift

I don't know if you are like me, but there are few things (if any?) that I love to display on the walls of my home more than pictures of my smiling children.  I know that as a mother, I walk past them daily and they just give me warm fuzzies.  (Even if I might be walking by those pictures carrying an overflowing basket of laundry that needs to be folded!)  

Babies grow so quickly into toddlers... toddlers into big boys/girls... and then right into teenagers.  It's crazy how quickly time flies, and I just love freezing little moments in time that my clients can enjoy for many years to come.

Mother's Day is coming soon!  Get the mother in your life a special gift of family portraits.  It truly is the gift that keeps on giving.  (I mean, a portrait lasts forever.  Roses, a massage, or candy lasts only a short time.)  Gift certificates are available in any amount and can be customized.  Order by May 7th to receive yours by Mother's Day. Contact me at milesofsmilesphotography@yahoo.com.