May 20, 2013

The B Family... Take III {Austin Family Photographer}

One of the best parts of being the photographer behind the lens of Miles of Smiles Photography is meeting and working with such wonderful families and watching their families grow.  And being able to document that on camera for them to have forever... that is priceless and something I just adore.

I first met The B Family when we did R's maternity session last fall.

And then I got to work with them when baby Paige arrived.  Can you believe her amazing head of hair?!  I seriously had to style it with every headband change.  Her newborn session is one of my favorites to date.  And oh does her brother just adore her.  (Click here for all that cuteness!)



And now I enjoyed working with them about six months later.  Aren't they just perfect together?







I love their clothing choice as well.  You know me... peacocks are my favorite color combination ever.