May 16, 2013

OB/GYN Offices and The T Family {Austin Family Photographer}

I am SO excited to be expanding my canvas gallery wall displays to a second OB/GYN practice here in Austin!  I tell you what... every time I walk into the exam rooms in North Austin (Renaissance Women's Group - Dr. Mills and Montalvo's office) and see my images, my heart skips a beat.  Such an honor.  And I'm so glad that my images make waiting in those rooms a little more fun for the patients.

This summer, I will be outfitting Austin Regional Clinic - South OB's office and exam rooms with canvas gallery displays.  And I thought that some of those displays should be of actual ARC - South OB families.  So I have been very busy the last few weeks doing about 20 mini-sessions for the wonderful families of ARC-South OB. 

The T Family kicked off a busy weekend of mini-sessions.  Didn't they ROCK their colors?!  I tell you what... I love color.  And I love when my clients wear pops of color.  Way to go, T's!  I so enjoyed working with them.  Enjoy a sneak peek into our morning.