May 10, 2013

The D Family {Austin Family Photographer}

I met the D Family because this mama saw my portraits on the walls at Renaissance Women's Group OB/GYN Offices.  After first talking, it turns out we share the same doctor, and we both mentioned that we almost wanted to have a third baby just so we can see that doctor again because she's so great.  (Almost.)

What a sweet family they are.  I love getting to know my clients over the phone, learning about their vision for our portrait session, and then bringing it to life through my camera.  And that is just what we did here.

As a mom, C was nervous before the session.  I reassured her that was normal.  (My own family has portraits tomorrow, and I'm nervous myself.  There are so many variables, and as mamas, we just want adorable family and child portraits.  The outfits, will the children behave, will the husband get bored?)  I told her it would be great, we would have some fun, and get great shots in the process.  Morning of, she called me and said that her little man was refusing to get dressed.  But they showed up ready to go, I worked a few of my kiddo tricks, and the session went down in my books as one of my favorites of all time.

I just love Austin.  And I love photographing families in Austin.  There is just something about that beautiful Austin skyline and amazing colors woven into a portrait session that makes my heart sing.  I can't wait to get the D Family their beautiful canvas gallery wraps, prints, frames, and images.  Love, love, love.  

Enjoy a sneak peek into our morning together.  And if you're wanting to book a portrait session, don't delay... I only have about 6 spots left through August.  And then comes the super busy fall season.  So it's never too early to get on my calendar.  Visit www.milesofsmilesphotography.com for info.