May 20, 2013

The M Family {Austin Family Photographer}

I met The M Family because both D & J are Doctors at the OB/Gyn offices that I will soon be outfitting with canvas displays of my portrait work. 

First of all, can I just say how amazing their color choices were?!  I just love how they coordinated, but weren't too matchy-matchy.  This mama did a great job choosing outfits!  In the consultation, I give my clients some "What to Wear" tips, but she knocked it out of the park!  (This session will definitely be added to that "What to Wear" info. I give future clients.)

And second of all, it was just so obvious how much this little family of four loves one another.  I think we captured that just as they are on camera.  I even brought two of my superheroes along because their mama mentioned they loved superheroes in their client paperwork.  What sweet smiles these two little guys have!  To celebrate them doing so well in our session, their parents let them roll down the hill AND they got to wear their superhero costumes the rest of the day!  

I love how these turned out, and I hope the M Family is enjoying these images on their walls at home.   I definitely see some canvases in the OB office from this session happening in the future.  :)