May 20, 2013

Sweet Newborn Landon {Austin Newborn Photographer}

I am way behind on blogging all of this newborn session's adorable-ness.  I just love photographing newborns.  Not only because they are adorable, squishy, and teeny tiny... but also because their new parents are absolutely, positively, completely in love with them.  And I often forget (because the newborn love endorphins are so high that first two weeks) that my newborn parents haven't had much sleep in the last week or two of their lives.  They always look so good on picture day!

Landon's mama contacted me after he was born, and I'm so glad I had a spot on my calendar because this family was an absolute gem to work with.  Landon's daddy absolutely adores his mommy, and they both completely adored little Landon.  What a sweet gift his little life is, and I know his parents are just loving their new role as "Mom" and "Dad."

And I also know they are loving their prints, canvas gallery wraps and adorable double stack frame... my favorite products! (We customized the double stack frame to match the colors of the image they chose for it.)

Enjoy a look into the cuteness of our morning together.  And Landon officially takes the cake as my biggest newborn... he was over 9.5 pounds at birth!  So by the time we did his session at two and a half weeks of age, he was probably a ten pounder.  Love it!

P.S. - That smile below was his first "official" smile, and we caught it on camera!










I love how he looked right up at his parents when they kissed.  Precious!