August 07, 2012

3rd Birthday Cake Smash! {Austin Children Photographer}

I have so enjoyed the cake smash sessions I've done lately!  May seemed to be "maternity month," June was "newborn month," and July seemed to be "cake smash month!"  Ah... I love my job.  Never a dull moment. 

Cake smashes are fun for so many reasons... they are messy, out of the ordinary, and they celebrate such an important milestone in your child's life.  (Best part: You don't have to clean up any of the mess!)  First birthday cake smashes are the most common, but they are certainly not limited to one-year olds!  Here is one of my favorite little guys enjoying his cake smash.  He talked about it all week before our session and couldn't wait to dig in (literally!) to that cake.  Enjoy the sweetness...

Here is an example of an 11x14 or 16x20 collage that I offer as part of my professional print options for clients.   (Colors and text are fully customizable.)   


Check out my gallery for some other sweet images.

(Collage print for clients is not watermarked as the one above is.)