August 28, 2012

The K Family {Austin Family Photographer}

I have known this family since their little guy was just 6 weeks old, and it has been so fun watching these boys grow up.  Little J is the same age as my son, Miles, and I just can't believe they are so grown up already. 

This family won the "Cutest Family Contest" I ran back in January.  We had a wonderful evening session, and I love the colors their mama chose for them to wear.  Here is a sneak peek into our session.



Below is a funny little outtake moment from our session.  Picture on the left: he's thinking, "You want me to do what - photographer lady?!" Top right: "Oh, man... I just need a minute."  Bottom right: the very next image out of my camera.  :)  I love working with kiddos... never a dull moment, and so many cute moments!
To their mama: Congrats on winning "The Cutest Family" contest!  I'm so glad I was able to capture so many sweet smiles of your boys for you to enjoy.  It was great working with the four of you again!