August 23, 2012

Wildflower Perfection {Austin Children's Photographer}

To say that everything about this session was perfect would be an understatement.  From the sweet clients to their beautiful dresses to the weather - to the beautiful wildflowers... it was perfect. 

I met these two little beauties at the 2011 Fourth of July parade in my neighborhood.  I did free photos for families there and enjoyed the adorable (!!) outfits that these two were wearing.  I mean seriously... does it get any cuter than little blue and white outfits and red cowboy boots... x 2?  (Just you wait... it does!) 


And then in December of 2011, I enjoyed photographing S's 5th birthday party.  Talk about fun... Snip Its did hair and makeup (and lots of glitter) for the kids there, there were dress up clothes galore, and then a red carpet moment to finish it all off.  Amazing!  Click here for that blog post and images. 

Their mama definitely knows how to dress her beautiful girls.  I had so much fun doing a wildflower mini-session with S & S, and it is one of my favorite sessions to date because of the colors, the sweet story of sisterhood the images tell, and the perfect way these beauties were dressed.  It went so well with the colors of the wildflowers.  (In case you're curious, these dresses are by Matilda Jane.) 

Enjoy the sweetness.  I can't wait to see the amazing multi-opening boutique frame her mother purchased with these beautiful prints in it.  What a statement that will make in their beautiful home, and what sweet memories these images will bring back every time they walk past it.  Children grow up so quickly, but portraits are forever, and I feel so blessed to get to create special things and custom artwork like this for my clients. 





To their mama: Thanks so much for being such a wonderful client.  I love working with you and your family, and look forward to our next session.  Your girls are such little beauties - inside and out.