September 01, 2012

Check out our 2012 Video!

I love giving people a little peek into the amazing clients I get to serve, and the sweet memories I am able to capture on camera for them to enjoy.  It was so much fun making the 2012 Miles of Smiles Photography video (check out our 2011 video here).

I feel like the images here really represent my style and the way I adore working with light and color.    Miles of Smiles Photography is approaching its second birthday (we started in October of 2010), and it has been such an incredible and rewarding journey.  As a professional, I work very hard to always keep improving my skill, and I definitely feel that my work, education, and professional images and products that I offer my clients go along with that drive to always keep improving on this journey. 

2012 has been a huge year for this business, and I am so grateful for all of the lovely people I have had the pleasure of serving.  I am already looking forward to making the 2013 video.  :)  Enjoy!



A little hello from me...