September 05, 2012

Seniors by Sarah Jordan {Beautiful Mariah}

I loved everything about this Senior Portrait session... the weather (it was the first time in a long time I didn't leave a session this summer feeling like I had just run 3 miles), the lovely subject, her awesome mom (talk about an awesome assistant!), and shooting in downtown Austin.

Meet Mariah, one of my Senior Rep(resentatives).  Dripping Springs Class of 2013... Isn't she lovely?  Loved every moment of our time together, and the sassy yet cool style she has.  My Senior Portrait session spots are limited and filling quickly for fall 2012 and spring 2013.  I even offer the option to have makeup professionally done before the session!  Enjoy a sneak peek into our morning.

To Mariah: Wishing you the very best as you start and finish your Senior year.  I am excited to have you be one of our Senior Reps!  Such a cool time in your life as you decide where you'll be pursuing your dreams of writing and photography!  You are going to be a huge success.