September 09, 2012

Iowa Mini Sessions - October 2012

I am so looking forward to my annual Iowa mini-sessions, and some nice, cool fall weather!  It is always good to get back to where I grew up... with camera and kiddos in tow.  Miles asks me every day, "How can we get to Iowa??  Is our plane ready yet?  Is it October yet?"  :) 

Iowa Friends: I will only be doing 6-8 mini-sessions total, so email me to set up your session.  I can't wait to capture sweet moments for your families.  Just in time for holiday cards and photo gifts for your loved ones!  Please email me and I will send session times and pricing your way.  milesofsmilesphotography@yahoo.com

Refer a friend and you get FREEBIES! 

Click here for a video from last year's Iowa mini-sessions.  I can't wait for our plane to "be ready!"  Iowa - here we (almost) come. 

To learn more about me and to view my Galleries, click here and here.