May 07, 2012

Mama-to-Be Sam {Austin Maternity Photographer}

Maternity sessions are quickly becoming one of my all time favorites to do these days.

Perhaps because I just went through pregnancy myself... Perhaps because the idea of a perfectly forming little life inside of a beautiful woman inspires me... Perhaps because I know the immense blessing that children are.  It is such a crazy, fun, emotional, empowering, exhausting phase of life all wrapped up into 9 months, and I love when people want to capture that on camera to look back on when their babies arrive... and when their babies go to Kindergarten... and graduate from college. 

I love them.  And this maternity session definitely ranks up there with my all time favorite shoots.  We did it all... studio shots, silhouettes, and my favorite... wildflowers!  Enjoy a sneak peek of this beautiful mama-to-be (for the 3rd time!).  She is a beauty, and no doubt her baby girl will be too.