May 07, 2012

Mama Mondays: A Little Photographer in the Making!

There are so many things about being a mom to my "littles" that brings me unexplainable joy. 

And one of them is when Miles picks up his toy camera, and very seriously / down to business starts taking pictures of things with it. 

Today, we headed to the peacock park, and the first thing he did was tromp all around the park taking pictures of the colorful dudes.  It was priceless.  I wish you could have heard him...  It went a little something like this.  "Peacock!  MOM - a peacock!!  HIIIIIII Mr. Peacock!  Hold still - I have to take a picture of you.  Cheeeeeeeese!"  Something like that.  My heart is officially melted.

Happy Monday, ya'll!  Anyone have any child/camera stories?  I'd love if you commented on my Facebook page in the post with this blog link. 


Sizing up his client before the photo session...
 Checking his lighting and settings...
 Following Mr. Peacock... photo-journalistic style.  :)

Getting his macro shot of the colorful tail... 
 Powering down after the session...