May 28, 2012

Mama Mondays: Babies Grow So Quickly... {Miss A's First Two Weeks}

If there is one thing I have learned from being a mom, it is that babies do not stay babies for long.  Before you know it, the baby that was just having a kickboxing party in your belly at 2am is walking out the door wearing his backpack and headed to preschool.  The newborn that you kissed and said, "I love you" to is now giving you bear hugs and saying in a sweet but silly voice as you exit the room at bed time, "I love you too, Mommy."

This is one of the reasons that I absolutely love being a photographer.  Not only do I know how important (not to mention fun!) it is to document those things in my own children's lives... but I also get to help other mamas like me do the same.  Professional portraits last a lifetime, and I just love being behind the camera lens to capture life's little moments that we don't want to forget.

Here is a little glimpse of Miss A's life from 0-2 weeks.  My camera has been very busy around here.  (Click to enlarge.)