May 30, 2012

Wildflower Weekend Mini-Sessions = HUGE Savings!

Let me start out by saying - I love bluebonnet photos.  I really do.  And I drooled over the beautiful bluebonnet shots the photogs I follow got this season.  (I was sad to miss bluebonnet minis, but I was busy having a little wildflower of my own, new baby Avah.)  But I also feel like everyone and their dog (me included - see bottom of this post) has bluebonnet photos.  And I think that the wildflowers out right now are even more beautiful than the bluebonnets because of all the greens, yellows, reds, and oranges! 

And who knows when we'll ever have another spring this rainy to provide all of these amazing colors.  Something tells me it could be awhile. 

This morning I went for a run with my kiddos in the double stroller, and we were pretty much in a field (on a path) in the middle of thick wildflowers admiring their beauty.  And then I realized, "Why not have a Wildflower Weekend of mini-sessions?!"

SO... here is the deal.  Spots are limited. A deal like this won't come again for a long time.  So jump on it and get amazing and colorful portraits of your sweet family and/or children for those walls!

Perfect for families, couples, maternity, etc!  Price includes up to 6 people. 

Option 1: $200    15 minute mini-session.  3 digital high resolution images. (See extra credit below.)
(Tip: Unless you qualify yourself as a do-it-yourselfer, choose option 2.  You'll be very glad you did.)

Option 2: $275 (A $340 value!)  15 minute mini-session.  3 digital high resolution images.  (See extra credit below.)  PLUS the following prints: One 5x7, one 8x10 AND one 10x10 collage (see below for samples).

WHEN: Saturday, June 2nd   15 minute time slots between 8am-9:30am and 7pm-8pm
              -or- Sunday, June 3rd  15 minute time slots between 8am-9am
WHERE: South Austin (Near Mopac and Slaughter Ln.)
WHY: Great deal, we love our family and kiddos, and who knows when these colors will be back!

Extra Credit: If you get a friend to book a session (has to be a new client), you get 2 FREE digital images added to your package!  (A $200 value!)  Friend has to "Like" us on Facebook, book a session, and mention your name on his/her paperwork.  And wallah!  You get 2 free digital files.  Sweet!  

10x10 collages



 And just to show my first point of this blog post, here ya go.  :)