May 21, 2012

Austin Senior Photographer {Awesome Abi}

If I were ever to be young again, I swear - I would want this gal's energy and charisma.  Abi is awesome... to put it plainly, and she was one heck of a Senior Rep(resentative) for my new "Seniors by Sarah Jordan" program!  She has a great head on her shoulders, loves Jesus, teaches Zumba (and packs her classes like you wouldn't believe), and has such a great zest for life.

I had so much fun doing her senior portraits in downtown Austin and capturing her personality on camera.  I love all of the colorful backgrounds we were able to find!  And I have to say - I felt "hip" for just a second, because she had never been to this beautiful and trendy part of downtown Austin. 

To Abi ~ I had a blast working with you.  You are a shining star, and I wish you all the very best!