July 23, 2012

Olivia's Cake Smash {Austin Children's Photographer}

I had been wanting to do a fun cake smash session using some new things I had made, so when Miss Olivia's mama asked me if I could do one at the end of our regular session, I was quick to say "Yes!"  I love cake smash sessions, because they tell such a story.  Only Olivia, her mom, and dad will know the real story behind how much she loved smashing her cake!  :)  (And P.S. - Did her mama make one heck of a cake or what?!)

What a sweet girl, and what a sweet year she must have made this for her parents.  As my baby girl (4 months) sleeps on my lap as I type this blog post, I cannot believe that before I know it - I will be doing her first cake smash.  And sweet Miles is turning 3 very soon.  Time flies!!  Thank goodness photography gives us portraits that slow time a bit and allow us to look back on all of our special and sweet (and cake-y) memories!

Here is a peek into Olivia's sweet (literally!) cake smash session.   Click here for the rest of her session.

To her parents: 
It was such a pleasure meeting and working with your adorable little family!  You have a beautiful blue eyed angel on your hands.  She did such a great job at our session.  I look forward to getting you your images (they will melt your heart - they have thoroughly melted mine as I've edited them!) and your beautiful boutique frame.  Happy summer!