July 27, 2012

The H Family {Austin Family Photographer}

I enjoyed a beautiful morning with the H family last weekend.  About a year and a half ago, soon after Miles of Smiles Photography started, Holly featured me in an interview on The Work at Home Woman.  It is such a great resource for women who want to work at home and have more time with the little ones.  Check it out here, and click here for the interview I was featured in a year and a half ago and to learn a behind-the-scenes look at how Miles of Smiles Photography came to be.  It was fun for me to re-read, as life has evolved a lot since then.  Photography is now my main job (I am no longer working at UT managing the fitness program), and Miles is almost 3 now and has a baby sister.  Time flies!

Little Hadley had grown so much since I had last seen her!  She was such a little beauty to work with, and I adore her freckles.  Her mama mentioned that she loved those freckles on her client paperwork, so I made sure to get a few image really capturing those.

Enjoy a sneak peek into our session.