February 03, 2012

Miss S {Austin Family Photographer}

Oh what a sweet day I had working with this family again!  I have to say, for a girl that grew up in the Midwest where January usually meant single-digit days and lots of snow, I do love some 70 degree afternoons filled with green, flowers, and sunshine. 

We met up for their family session at my favorite park here in Austin, and had such a fun time together.  I did "Miss S's" newborn shots what seems like not so long ago... but wow do babies grow quickly!  She will be turning one the same day that my baby girl is due this spring, which is just around the corner.  She is such a beautiful little girl and is so loved by her mommy and daddy.  It is so rewarding to watch families grow, and to see the love they feel toward one another.

Here are a few pics from when she was just a tiny little thing...


And sneak peeks from our January session.  Enjoy!