February 09, 2012

Gia Turns 1! {Austin Children Photographer}

Oh what a fun morning I spent in downtown Austin with Miss Gia for her 1st birthday photo session!  I was excited to work in a more urban location with such a warm, colorful, city-scape background. 

I have had the pleasure of getting to work with Gia and her parents at her 6, 9, and 12 month milestones, and every shoot is more fun than the next.  They are one of my favorite families, because her parents always come up with the cutest songs and dances to perform behind me as I work.  Needless to say, it's entertaining, and we get great smiles from Miss G! 

My little boy, Miles, has a major crush on her.  Every time he's sitting with me at my computer, he always says, "I want to see Miss Gia."  ;)

Here is the blog post about her 6-month shoot.
And here is the post from her 9-month holiday shoot.

Happy 1st Birthday, Gia!