February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day, ya'll!

To be honest, I have never really been a huge fan of Valentine's Day.  Because when you're single, it just isn't the most fun day in the world, and when you're married with a kid (and very pregnant with another), it's more about cutting out and glueing hearts on a card for daddy than it is about romance.   Plus, I've always been the kind of gal that believes in showing your loved ones you care all throughout the year... vs. just on one designated day. (But don't get me wrong... it is nice to have a reminder-day to really show our loved ones how much they mean to us!)

The photographer in me was yearning for some creativity, so I partnered up with little Miles to get some cute shots with some of my new in-studio backdrops.  (I won't tell you what it took for me to get a 2-year old to sit in a bowl and pose like this.  :)  What happens in-studio stays in-studio...)  Enjoy!