February 13, 2012

Mama Mondays: HUGE Baby/Child Good Sale!

So I know I mentioned last week that this week's "Mama Monday" post was going to be about "Simplification."  But I have changed my mind for a few reasons.
  1. My life the last few weeks has been nothing resembling that topic, so I don't feel that it is the ideal time to post on it.  Those of you who are mamas understand how some weeks are just about surviving and getting everyone fed, to the right place, all work done, and maybe a little sleep in there somewhere. 
  2. There is a HUGE sale coming up that I wanted to inform you about!!
It's the ABC: A BIG Consignment Sale coming up on Friday, February 24th in South Austin.  If you need any baby or child equipment, supplies, toys, etc. - this sale is for you!  A few things to note: The best things go quickly, so get there early if you want a full selection.  CASH only.  That is a biggie, so make sure you stop at the ATM on your way.

Last year, I got Miles a kitchen, Elmo chair, several educational DVDs, books, and other goodies - all for under $50!  I will be hitting up the sale this year to get a bunch of things for my baby girl coming in a few weeks. Maybe I should try to find him some more "manly" shades?!  ;)  (Gigi gave him these to play with.)

 Here are the details.  Visit http://www.fefcmops.com

Friday, February 24th 
9:30 am - 1:00 pm AND night owl shopping 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm

Saturday, February 25th
9:00 am - 12:00pm
Amazing deals on high chairs, strollers, baby furniture, kids furniture, maternity clothes, kid clothing sizes 0-14, toys, books, games, athletic equipment and much, much more!