February 06, 2012

Mama Monday: Playing Around with New Backdrops

Since returning from the Imaging USA photography convention in New Orleans in mid-January I haven't had much of a spare moment to blog about it.  That will come soon... but to put it plainly, I learned so much about creativity, business structure, pricing, and customer service.  And I can't wait to implement some really exciting things into Miles of Smiles Photography in 2012 and beyond.

One of the best parts of the convention was the (HUGE!) Expo that they had there every day in the convention center.  As photographers, it is so helpful to be able to see, touch, and feel the products that we've had our eyes on for awhile now.  I splurged and came away with several new things for my business to use and enjoy this year.

I was testing out a few of my new fabric backdrops and my new floor the other day, and had the cutest little model to work with.  I had to convince him that we were taking surprise pictures for Daddy, but for the most part (as much as a 2-year old is on board for this type of thing) he did great!  Love my little Miles.

Enjoy the pics!

Some fun and colorful backdrop/flooring combos!