February 16, 2012

Baby L: 9 Days New {Austin Baby Photographer}

When I found out I would be doing this sweet couple's session for their sweet baby boy,  I could hardly wait.  You see, I did their maternity shoot in October, and couldn't wait to meet the little man that made up that beautiful baby bump.  (Click here to see just how cute that bump was.)

I had everything ready... the posing bag, the blankets, the props, decaf coffee for his mama... You name it - we were ready to go.  Only thing was that Mr. L really preferred socializing and hanging out rather than getting sleepy.  But I have to say, I love awake shots, too!  And once we got him sleeping, we got some super sweet shots of the little guy.

Enjoy a few sneak peeks...








To the family: It has been such a joy working with you two (and now you three)!  Your love for one another and for your baby boy is so apparent.  Give L a little hug from me.