March 29, 2011

Meet Baby "G" {Austin Newborn Photographer}

On Saturday afternoon, I had the pleasure of making a drive to New Braunfels, Texas, to do a photo shoot with newborn baby boy "G."  (Click here and here to see photos from the maternity session.)  Miles and his daddy even got to go, and they got in some good exercise on the trampoline and playscape in the back yard!

I have to say, being a small town girl myself, I could definitely live there.  Don't get me wrong, I love (love!)  Austin, but growing up in a town of 1,200 in the Midwest instills a definite "small town spirit" in a girl's heart.  You can take the girl out of the small town, but you can't take the small town out of the girl!

What a beautiful home they just moved into, and what a perfect family of three they now get to enjoy being.  Baby "G" is just perfect.  Here are some shots from our day.  More posted at my "Miles of Smiles Photography by Sarah" facebook page.