March 17, 2011

Exciting News! Featured Interview on "The Work at Home Woman.com!"

This week started off better than most. (Most weeks start off pretty well, but this week was especially great!)

I am so grateful and excited to have been featured Monday in an interview on a nationally known and respected web site called "The Work at Home Woman!" I have been so impressed with and grateful for this web site and all of the AMAZING articles, encouragement, and resources that it has given me on my journey of starting Miles of Smiles Photography and Live Fit Austin.

If you are ever looking for work at home opportunities, articles and resources on starting, growing, and excelling at your business, or just need some woman-to-woman encouragement, this site is for you! It is a one stop shop, and in the world of Internet, (and the overwhelming number of websites there), that is greatly appreciated and makes for much more efficient time online.

Anyways... I could go on and on about how much I enjoy the site and think that the creator has an incredible thing going. But I am SO excited that she featured me in an interview.

Click here
for the whole article. And be sure to register for her 2-year anniversary giveaways! I donated a photography session, and there are many amazing prizes!




Can you believe my entrepreneurial journey started at a horse sale when I was a tiny girl in Iowa? I sweet talked my dad into buying me a rabbit (named Frosty!) for $1.50 and that is where it all began...

Click here for the whole article.