March 24, 2011

LB Wedding: The Happy Couple Part I {Austin Wedding Photographer}

This couple kept it old-fashioned and did not see each other until the bride walked down the aisle. I love that, and even more so, I love capturing that first glance, the first smile of a groom looking at the bride he is about to marry. It reminds me of my wedding day and turning that corner to see my handsome groom.

Here are some of my favorite shots of the happy couple during the ceremony.

I had never met this couple until their wedding day (they live far from Austin), but after being at their wedding and meeting their family and friends, I feel like I have know them for a long time. They said they felt the same about me, which really meant a lot.

(Images have been compressed slightly for the sake of uploading time.)