March 20, 2011

LB Wedding: Beauty All Around {Austin Wedding Photographer}

On Friday afternoon, I was fortunate enough to photograph the Lindenberger-Beck wedding at the beautiful McKinney Falls State Park. It was a gorgeous day, such a sweet, elegant, and meaningful wedding, and I have to say - probably the most fun four hours of work I have ever had.

I feel so blessed and excited to be living out my photography dream. It is a lot of work, and requires many hours of preparation and editing... but providing people with affordable and beautiful photos that they can cherish forever is so very, very fulfilling.

The wedding was so sweet. So simple, yet so elegant. So all about the things that the couple cared about most... each other and their family and friends.

And the bridesmaids were all kinds of fun! We even loaded up into my minivan and headed to a sweet location for the gal shots. (My minivan sure does come in handy for hauling fitness equipment for my personal training clients... and now bridesmaids for weddings!)

More photos are coming soon, so stay tuned!