February 08, 2011

Baby Love... Part II {Austin Maternity Photographer}

I love photography for so many reasons.

It is such an incredible means to capturing those special moments in life that make hearts flutter. And I am so excited to be able to freeze those moments in time for my clients to enjoy for years to come.
Sunday's maternity shoot was a great reminder of what love should look like between a couple, especially one that is about to welcome a baby any day.

As the baby was kicking his mama during the shoot, it reminded me that just 18 months ago, I, too had a baby boy in my belly and was anxiously awaiting his arrival. Talk about a love like no other... I am excited for what they are about to experience.

Here are more photos from our shoot. For additional images, visit my "Miles of Smiles Photography by Sarah" facebook page. Enjoy!