February 06, 2011

Baby Love {Austin Maternity Photographer}

We all have those people in our lives that we are happy to call dear friends. Lindsay is one of those people in my life. We met when she auditioned to join my staff of fitness instructors, and struck an immediate friendship.

Over the years, we have enjoyed lunch dates where we just sit and catch up on life. It has been so fun sharing our pregnancy stories and experiences, and I am excited for her to have a baby boy in just a few weeks. I can only imagine what our lunch date talks will consist of!

I was so looking forward to doing Lindsay and Kyle's maternity session today. And I have to say, Texas weather was cooperating nicely! Hard to believe we had a snow day just two days ago, and today was sunny and 70 degrees.

Here are just a few photos. I have more editing to do and will post more, as they are precious and reflect just how in love this couple really is. Their little boy is going to be one lucky little man.