February 02, 2011

The Watkins = Picture of Love {Austin Couple's Photographer}


If ever there was a couple that was the perfect "picture" of what love should look like, it is these two. What a fun, sweet, and loving couple they are!

I count it one of my biggest blessings in life to have met and to know them, as Jessica cares for my son while I am working and has just given him so much love, quality teaching, and encouragement in his little life. So has Brian, or "Bah!" as Miles likes to call him.

I had such a great time with these two during the shoot, and Brian could not believe how fun it actually turned out to be. (I hear he is normally not a huge fan of photo shoots.)

And a bonus was that I even got serenaded by Brian while he played the guitar in some of the shots! Too cool.

More shots from this session are on my "Miles of Smiles Photography by Sarah" Facebook page.