August 25, 2013

A Kiss for Sis {Austin Baby Photographer}

Oh, how I adore these two little beauties!  I have had the honor of photographing this family seven times since Miles of Smiles Photography started almost three years ago.  And every time I work with them, it keeps getting cuter and cuter because these two are just so precious.

I couldn't get over how much Quin has changed since her newborn session (click here for that cuteness)!  You would think as a mom of two young kiddos that I wouldn't be so surprised by that, but I am.  Every time.  Babies grow so quickly!  And don't even get me started on how much Miss Gia has grown up since I first met her at 6 months old... (click here.)


There are SO many more sweet images to show from this session, but for now, I had to post a few to melt their mama's heart since I'll be traveling and away from the computer a bit.  Enjoy a few sneak peeks, and stay tuned to more images from this adorable session after I meet with their mama for the ordering session. 

Are you thinking of booking a child or family portrait session this fall?  Now is definitely the time to reserve your spot on the calendar, as fall is filling very quickly.  Contact me for availability and info.  Have a happy day!