August 01, 2013

Katherine's 1 Year Cake Smash Session {Austin Family Photographer}

To say I get excited to see babies I photographed as newborns is an understatement. It is always fun seeing how much they have grown and changed since they were newborns.  I know I am amazed at that every day with my own babies, and it's fun to see MOSP babies grow too!

Sweet Katherine was such a little doll to work with.  Click here for her newborn session.

Flashback to 2012...

And now... 2013.

She came in all smiles, and got very serious about eating her cake with a spoon and then getting a bath afterwards.  Serious... but seriously cute!!





To K's mama: It was so fun seeing you girls again.  What a sweet baby K is!  Thank you for choosing me to capture such sweet memories on camera.  I can't wait to get your sweet prints and images to you in time for K's party, as well as your goodies from the Client Loyalty and Referral Program.  Love getting to work with families like yours!