August 21, 2013

I'm Baaaaack... Well, For a Minute At Least.

Sorry I've been a little MIA on the blog lately.  We took our family vacation to Colorado.  It was supposed to happen in July, but was postponed due to Miles getting really sick the morning we were supposed to fly, and then the kids and I have been battling sickness ever since.  

It was a great trip, and a great 4.5 days away from to-do lists, computers, traffic, and work schedules.







We got back, and in a matter of days, accomplished many things that included a visit from my in-laws, Miles' 4th birthday party, a newborn ordering session, family session, newborn session, and much more.  And coming soon, the kids and I are flying to the Midwest for several days to visit my sweet family and play on the farm. And to do some family mini-sessions while I'm there. 

The non-stop busy Fall portrait season seems to have started in August, but I'm gearing up and looking forward to working with many adorable families this fall!

Speaking of... If you're thinking of booking a portrait session for sometime in 2013, NOW is definitely the time, as I have limited openings left (especially on weekends).  For a fall session, you definitely don't want to wait until the last minute.  (Especially for newborn sessions.)

You can find details about my Fall/Holiday Mini-Session Specials by clicking here.  I have a few mini-session spots left, and a handful of full sessions for Fall 2013.

If you're wanting to book a full family or newborn session, please contact me for pricing info.