August 21, 2013

The D Family {Austin Family Photographer}

Oh, what a doll Miss Evelyn was to work with!

Her dad called me awhile back and said they normally take her to a place in the mall, but wanted to try something different to get better results and to get Evelyn to smile.  It reminded me of my "mall experience" back in early 2009 with my baby Miles (it was no bueno), which is one of the contributing factors to Miles of Smiles Photography coming to fruition and becoming a business.

On their client paperwork, I noticed they were bringing a backpack and some books, so I knew the perfect prop to take with me to our session.  And let me tell you... Miss Evelyn LOOOOVED my little school desk.  So much so, that she didn't want to get out of it!  Precious.

I adore how their family's images turned out, and just love that I get to capture such sweet memories in a family's life like this.  Little E reminded me so much of my baby girl, because they are the same age.

Enjoy a sneak peek into our morning.  And if you're thinking about booking a session for Fall 2013, now is the time to contact me and get it on the calendar.  (Don't wait until the last minute, pretty please.)