June 16, 2013

Sweet Cake... Sweet Little Lucy {Austin Family Photographer}

OH how I love cake smash sessions!  Each one is as unique and sweet as the baby itself.

There is something so special about a baby turning one... about celebrating all that has happened (and been survived) during baby's first year.  Something so unique in capturing first birthday portraits, and then getting out the cake and finishing up with a little bubble bath.

I first met little Lucy when she was just a few days old.  What a beautiful newborn she was to work with, and what a doll she is today at 1 year old.

Here she is when she was just a tiny little sprout.  I wanted to incorporate the same flower crown that I made for her newborn session into her one year session.  Love it!  (Click here for the rest of the newborn  session.)



And here she is today...




I made this sweet little fabric banner and headband just for Lucy's cake smash, and I love how the turquoise (my favorite!) looks with her sweet hair and eyes.


And here is the adorable (and free) 12x12 mounted wall collage she got as part of my Cake Smash Special.


To Lucy's Family: It has been so fun watching your family grow over the last few years. I am honored to be your family's photographer.  Enjoy the cuteness of your baby girls!