June 23, 2013

Engagement Session: Blaire & Vince {Austin Wedding Photographer}

Okay, folks... if there is one thing I have learned about myself through my photography, it is that I *love* love.

I love telling the story of that love.  Whether it be new parents' love for their precious newborn baby... or a big brother's love toward his little sister in family portraits... or the love a couple feels toward each other.  I just adore the story that lives tell.  And I'm so darn lucky to get to document it through my camera and lens!

This session was amazing.  We got to enjoy several awesome areas in the beautiful city we live in (Austin, Texas)... such a treat!  We hit up the east side, the creek running through downtown, and the beautiful Capitol.  And I just LOVE the color, the smiles, and the sweetness that these two have toward each other.  Their story is so cute... stay tuned for that - coming soon.  It's always interesting how God leads two people together.

For now, here is a little sneak peek into our morning together.  These two are truly meant for each other.

If you know of people getting engaged, let them know I'm running a special!  Have them contact me for details.  And be sure they let me know you referred them, as you'll get a referral reward!