June 28, 2013

Special for Our Amazing Clients! {Austin Family Photographer}

One of my favorite things about Miles of Smiles Photography is getting to watch my clients' families grow year after year, and serving them throughout that process.  I love getting to capture their cuteness on camera and who they are at that very moment.  It is such a compliment and honor to have repeat clients, and I hope you all know how much I love working with your families!

I am running a special just for my previous paying clients.  This is a great thing to book for family pictures for holiday cards!  Fall will be here before we know it, and boy does the calendar fill quickly for fall.

The details: 
  • Limited spots available.
  • Sessions must take place before 9/15/13.  
  • Payment is due by check or credit card within 24 hours to reserve your spot.  
  • For children or families up to 6 people.  Not available for newborn sessions, as those take more time.  
  • Once you purchase this special, it is best to contact me about scheduling your session about 60-days in advance.  (We can always move the date if needed, but at least you're in my calendar.)  
  • Sessions take place in a beautiful setting 10 minutes south of downtown Austin.  
  • Package is $515 + tax.  (Valued at over $800)  See info. below for other details.