June 14, 2013

Newborn Before & After {Austin Newborn Photographer}

Every now and then, I like to show a before and after from a session.

As professional photographers, we work very hard to master lighting scenarios, get babies nice and sleepy (that can be much harder than it looks sometimes), pose them with the utmost safety, and keep them comfortable during the session.

Here are a few  "Before and Afters" for you.

Besides the 2-3 hour newborn portrait session itself, photographers put hours of love, detail, and art into our client images.  I like to go in and clean up an image, skin tones, etc. - but not so much that the baby doesn't look "real."  I think real is exactly how they should look... because that is exactly what newborns are.  Real little miracles. 

I love being able to document such sweet and short-lived tiny-ness for my clients to enjoy on their walls while their babies grow.  I know that I look at my baby girl's  newborn portraits in her nursery daily and I just melt at how tiny she was.

Please note: Babies are born perfectly... just as they should be.  Edits are just an enhancement to clean the image up a bit.





Enjoy sweet Paige's beauty. Click on image to enlarge.