April 03, 2013

Love Letters: The B Family

Another email from a client that absolutely melted my little photographer heart.  Talk about making my day when I opened this email up...

From The B Family: Sweet Paige's Newborn Session (click here)

"When our baby was born, we had just moved to the Austin area and I was very sad that I did not know any photographers in the area that had both the style of picture that I wanted at the right price point. I was thrilled when I happened upon Sarah who definitely had both! Sarah's photos are visually stunning- the type of picture I always wish I could take. She captures the beauty of the individual and also the essence of their heart with fresh, beautifully colored images that are true works of art.

Sarah replied to my inquiry promptly by phone and we scheduled our session.

The session was so much fun. Every stress I felt while getting ready melted away when we walked in the door. Her home studio space was warm and inviting. When we arrived, she had soft music playing, a space heater for baby (it was winter), and was snacks and water for mama, which I did not think to bring and definitely needed! 

In addition, Sarah did an outstanding job working with our tiny, colicky model. You would never guess how fussy she was looking at the pictures! She even ran her vacuum for us, when we told her that helped calm baby.



Sarah's photographs of our newborn are this mama's dream come true. They are absolutely gorgeous and have become artwork in our home, as well as the homes of our relatives. Some of our friends have commented that they are the best baby pictures they have ever seen!

I wholeheartedly recommend Miles of Smiles Photography. Sarah treats you like family, makes you look good, and gives you beautiful memories to last a lifetime." ~The B Family