April 29, 2013

First Portraits {Austin Family Photographer}

I just got the sweetest note from these boys' grandma on my "Miles of Smiles Photography by Sarah" Facebook page.  (Which made me remember that in all the fall craziness (September through December for photographers is like April for accountants), I haven't gotten around to blogging a couple of my last fall sessions.)

Better late than never, right?  Right.

I met these adorable boys when I did school pictures at the childcare/school they attend here in Austin last fall.  It was so much fun doing individual (and sibling) portraits of all 250 of the children there.  Talk about a workout!  And talk about days overflowing with cuteness.  Here is just a sample of another little guy from that week.  Aren't the glasses cute?  (We did some with and without glasses and a schooly theme.)


The C boys were precious.  And lively.  And perfect for each other.  You can tell they just love being brothers!

Their mama ordered some adorable images, and she was so excited to get them in her hands!  And up on her walls.  She was so embarrassed to tell me, but she said she had never had professional portraits done of her boys.  I reassured her that she is not alone, that it is nothing to be embarrassed about, and that the great thing is that now she had done just that. 

A few weeks later, she called me again to schedule a session for the boys because she loved the first round of school pics so much that she wanted more.  Aren't their outfits adorable?  I loved getting to work with these cuties again!  They melted my heart... I can only imagine how much they melt their mama's (and grandma's) hearts on a daily basis.