April 03, 2013

The H Family {Austin Family Photographer}

I love doing portrait sessions during The Golden Hour.  I just wish I could do more of them at that time.  Other than the fact that the lighting is warm and lovely, it is a nice little "escape" from the house and kiddos during what is normally a hectic time of day getting dinner ready and mouths fed.  But my hubby doesn't get home until almost dark, so for the time being, these sessions are a special treat. 

The H Family was so much fun to work with!  Sometimes I forget how much easier it is photographing families with older kids - vs. families like mine with babies and toddlers.  It is a nice change, but I also just adore the Littles, too.

Enjoy a sneak peek into our session together.  Aren't their wardrobe colors amazing?  Good job, S!