December 28, 2012

Pretty In Pink {Austin Baby Photographer}

I love doing infant portrait sessions.  Those sweet cheeks, chubby legs, the baby's ability to sit up but not yet run away from my camera... Those are just a few of the things I adore about infants. 

I also love capturing this time in a baby's life, because soon comes the first birthday, and we all know how fast time flies and babies grow after that!  The 9-month session is really their last "little baby" stage.  

Nothing says girly more than pink and pearls.  Love this sweet-cheeked 9-month old and all the fun we had during this little session!



I am gearing up for all of the sweet newborn, infant, child and family sessions to come in 2013!  Don't forget - we also do Cake Smash Sessions... perfect for a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd birthday.  Click here and here for more info. on that.  And ask us about our Baby's First Year plan for big savings!