December 03, 2012

Fun Day at the Park... Take 2 {Austin Family Photographer}

I always have fun working with this family.  (Click here for last year's session.)  These two kiddos have grown so much since last year!  If you are a patient of this Doctor, you'll be seeing my portraits on the walls of her exam room.   

When I see boys who are 5, I just can't believe that my own little Miles will be like that in 2 years.  He's already changed so much from 2 to 3... I can only imagine how much he'll change by the time he is 5.  I always tell him, "Mama's not going to let you grow up."  And he just giggles, shakes his head, and says, "Well of course I am going to grow up.  But I'll always be your boy."  Oh, what a bond a mamas have with their little boys.  And don't even get me started on seeing little girls who are 2 or 3, and envisioning my little Avah at that age.  (I'm in denial that in a few months, I'll be planning her first birthday party already!)

Enjoy a sneak peek into our session.