June 18, 2012

Our Portraits are in RWG Offices {Austin Family Photographer}

I am so excited to say that my images are up and in action over at Renaissance Women's Group - in Dr. Mills' exam rooms.  It is such an honor having them there for RWG patients to enjoy, and it felt so good to see this project come to completion. 

It started with an idea  in my head, thinking of some of my favorite images, figuring out which ones would work well in groupings, finding the frames, framing the portraits, and then hanging them up with the assistance of my handsome hubby.  And like almost every aspect of my business so far, these two hands did the work.   (And let me tell you... after framing all of those portraits, these two thumbs were pretty sore from pushing in all those little framing tacks!)  :)

I have to say, waiting in those exam rooms will be a lot more fun now with all of these sweet faces to look at!  Dr. Mills told me she's already received so much sweet feedback about the images there.  Stepping back for a moment and seeing my images on those walls really gave my heart a "warm-fuzzy" moment.  To see a dream become reality is what this business is all about. 

Befores (top 1/2) and Afters (bottom 1/2):