April 10, 2012

Mama Monday (urrr... Tuesday): Day 16

Ah... Day 16 of my little baby girl's life.  I can't believe how quickly she is growing and changing already.  And I definitely know why us photographers want to do newborn portraits before babies are 10-14 days old, as they get much harder to pose.  My camera and editing software have been very busy the last 16 days! 

The other day, I found the cutest ruffly yellow fabric and made Miss A a headband to match, so I had to test them out today.  :)  Here are a few of the shots that we got.

I have gotten a few props from our farm in Iowa, where I was born and raised.  This old crate is one of them.  It has been fun incorporating them into photo shoots, as they have so much history.  I'm in the process of refurbishing an old high chair that used to belong to my Grandad (over 90 years ago!), and can't wait to spruce it up and use it in photo shoots with little ones.

Enjoy little miss sunshine!