April 27, 2012

Our Products: Beautiful Photo Jewelry

Now Available: Photo Jewelry! (Available for clients as well as non-clients.  As long as you have printing rights to the image, we can put it in these jewelry pieces.)

I am so excited to add customized photo jewelry to my list of fine art products for clients.  These are available for anyone - not just my current clients.  Clients can use an image from our photo shoot - or one of your favorite images (that you have printing rights for and can email me in high-resolution).  

These pieces are so unique, and such a special way to cherish our little ones, significant others, families, pets, or landscapes.  I first saw the many pieces from this company at the Imaging USA national photographer convention in January 2012 and fell in love.  I knew that my clients would too once they could see and touch the pieces.  And I just ordered and got in my sample pieces... they are divine!

These are great to put on your "wish lists" or gift lists for grandmas, moms, friends, baby showers, and new mamas.  And men... These will score you major brownie points when you surprise the special lady in your life with this gift for Mother's Day, birthdays, anniversaries, or other holidays.

Gift certificates are available in case you aren't quite sure what your loved one would like best.  

Follow us on Facebook at "Miles of Smiles Photography by Sarah," as we'll be doing sales on these and our other products throughout the year - exclusively for our fans. 

Visit our "Packages & Products" page for all details and pricing information.  Pricing on current items ranges from $40-60, but check web site for most updated pricing.  Additional photo charms and stamped initial charms are available as add-ons.