June 10, 2011

SWEET Pea! {Austin Children's Photographer}

OH my goodness... I am having one of those days where I am just overflowing with excitement for getting to do what I do.  This week has been jam packed with photo sessions and lots and lots of editing, and my brain is overflowing with creativity!  I'm working like crazy to get all editing done and images to clients before we take off for the mountains for a short trip.  Whoo hooo!

Look at the little angel that I got to spend my morning with!  Is she just the cutest thing you've ever seen or what?!  Happy 1st Birthday, Miss I! 

I don't know what was cuter... her incredible big blue eyes - or her beautiful reddish blonde hair.  Precious!


Funny out-take: She wasn't loving it here... but that didn't last long.

Back to smiles and flashing those beautiful blue eyes!

Sweet little necklace.

This little girl defines cuteness!